Feb 15, 2017
February 15 – 17, 2017
FISPA 2017 Hybrid Service Provider Conference
DoubleTree Downtown by Hilton – Nashville, TN
Offering solutions for Business & Carrier Ethernet • MPLS • E-Rate • SDN & NFV and more
Meet with us to learn how you can offer business services and wholesale mobile backhaul, as well as discuss our new SDN & NFV solutions for transitioning to IT aware networks.
- Aggregation of multiple 1GE and 10GE services over in a Metro Ethernet or MPLS environment.
- Carrier-grade service scalability and resiliency.
- A comprehensive feature set that supports QoS and OAM capabilities.
Come see this exciting new product as well as our diverse portfolio of Carrier Ethernet and MPLS-based demarcation, aggregation and edge MEF certified CE 2.0 solutions.
- Telco Systems has also recently released the IP-PLUS software package that enables service providers to remotely deploy IP-related services from the metro or even from the CPE – on demand, as needed – to an existing or new Telco Systems Layer 2 device, without additional hardware or truck rolls.
- Meet with our experts to discuss how Telco Systems' 1GE & 10GE solutions as well as the EdgeGenie Orchestrator service management system provides the perfect fit to current Carrier Ethernet and future SDN & NFV based networks.
- Telco Systems' E‐Access Plus solution, an expansion of our E‐Access and provider exchange solutions, enables flexible external network‐to-network interfacing (ENNI) for our customer install base.