Senior Support and Professional Services Engineer (Israel)
- Responsible for overall post sales activities (business, delivery, support, professional services) and manage international support team.
- Managing in a Matrix the worldwide pre-sale team.
- Manage international customer support and professional services team and be responsible for customer post sale engagement for Telco Systems Carrier Ethernet and NFV Solutions.
- Develop and increase the professional services portfolio and business.
- Working with Global Solutions/Sales Engineering, Planning and Design in developing, presenting and delivering advanced technical solutions.
- The professional service Manager will report to VP Product and professional services, and will work closely with regional sales VPs and R&D teams.
- At least 5 years of Experience as Expert support Engineer
- Experience in trouble management and managing internal and customer engagement effectively
- Experience from a Network Operator is also welcome (not only from Telecom Vendor)
- Experience in service provider or managed services company is an advantage
- Hands-on experience in Networking environment is a must
- Business driven person, able to define and execute new offering and execute go to market with Sales team support
- A high energy individual with a ‘can do’ attitude must be self-motivated and be able to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Must be able to function in a multi-tasking, fast paced, dynamic, customer-facing environment
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time
- Fluent English – A must